Star wars! What a movie?! What a day too...the wake up call, or should i say the wake up television turn on, was not a call, but was the television turning on. While out and about in the town of Pest, we the choir began an impromptu concert, scared some locals and established ourselves as definite american tourists all at the same time! After visiting a super awesomely awesome indoor market place where the chaperHANs (Jonathan, Patrick and myself) bought some ponchos, we began our tour. The tour today was much more hectic than the other tours taken on this trip. We took a buss ride to the top of a hill to see one of the most beautiful castles in the entire country. The hill with the castle was cleverly named Castle Hill! But, on a much sadder note, the bus broke down at the top of castle hill, like a billion miles away from the church in which we were scheduled to create musical fusion. After walking the two and seventy-four seventy-fourths billion miles to the church, we quickly changed and prepared ourselves to sing. I personally believe that today was the best we have sounded so far on this tour. When we arrived at the hotel and went down to dinner, I was given an iPad and told to blog. That is all, and I wish you all a pleasant tomorrow. Ta-ta for now.
With much love and...um...even more love,
Charles S. Freeman-Merna
As soon as I saw the blog title, I knew it was you, Charlie! Does your buying ponchos mean it's cold and rainy there? I thought the prediction was for all sunshine! Can't be worse than here, though. We love you, have fun. Mom
ReplyDeleteP.S. 'Bus' is spelled with ONE s!
Charlie,
ReplyDeleteDid you brush your teeth?
You're not wearing that shirt are you?
Pull up your pants!
Hope you're having the time of your life!
Can't wait to see you and welcome you home!
I love you.
DAD
Did Charlie get to swim in budapest??? I think the ponchos are not for rain -they are cool....70 and beautiful....just like here...lol! Thanks for the blog, Charlie!!!O'Connor family
ReplyDelete